Australian actor and author Luke Arnold has got it going when it comes to exuding sheer, megawatt sex appeal in front of a camera.

The 36-year-old star, who will soon join the cast of Home and Away for a guest stint, intensified the heat at the Sexiest Photoshoot of WHO, but was much too humble to agree with the general agreement of those in the studio that these pages will be burned by his portrait.

At this, you’re a natural. In front of the camera, are you comfortable?

I am, but this shot is not entirely new to me. I believe I was here for the last time in 2014, right before I starred in Never Break Us Apart with Michael Hutchence.

To you, what does sexy mean?

I think honesty is really sexy. In how you handle yourself, how you treat other people, and what you put out into the world , I think it’s honesty, that’s hot.

When are you feeling the sexiest?

You can’t explain it as a physical thing, I don’t think. When you’re surrounded by great business, I think you feel hot when you know that you’re with people who know you and who you can trust implicitly.


That affects me more than anything else in all aspects of how I feel about myself. It’s not sexy for me to get dressed up in a suit. I just feel like I’m in a costume.

In the last few months, Luke-who ‘s longest-running role is Long John Silver in Black Sails; a prequel to the novel Treasure Island by Robert Lous Stevenson-has been spotted filming several times at Palm Beach. A new love interest for Summer Bay regular Jasmine Delaney, who is played by former Bachelorette Sam Frost, will be his character, who goes by the name of Levi.

The on-camera pair were snapped back in September enjoying a steamy kiss and a Champagne picnic overlooking the sea.

In 2018, alongside Molly Shannon and Stephanie Beatriz, Luke appeared in Heather Graham’s Half Magic. He’s also a prolific novelist, releasing earlier this year his debut novel, The Last Smile in Sunder City.