Dhruv Malge will play the role of Jay Rebecchi officially anounced by Neighbors Chiefs.

Who is the son of well-established characters Shane and Dipi. Dhruv Malge has filmed a guest starring in the role of Jay.

Jay has been reported many times since Shane and Dipi moved to Ramsay Street along with their daughters Yashvi and Kirsha in 2017.

Since he’s been abroad to study in recent years. Jay hasn’t played a part in the dramas of his family in Erinsborough – until now.
Speaking to Digital Spy about the landing of Jay’s role. Dhruv said, “An audition came from my agent who said it was for Neighbors. So I jumped at the chance and sent in a self-tap. The day I was called, and my agent told me that I was offered the role, I actually started jumping.

Asked about the long wait to meet Jay, Dhruv went on to say. “It’s a big thing to play a character with that expectation. But it came with some obligation to do Jay right and make the most of this chance.

Ay ‘s arrival on Ramsay Street will come at a horrible time for the Rebecchi household. As the marriage of his parents reaches the point of crisis over Dipi ‘s affair with Pierce Greyson.

Dhruv explained, “I feel that Jay is behaving like any other kid does when they feel that their family is going through a tough time. He’s doing his hardest to resolve all that I feel is part of his personality.

Dhruv also gave credit to his on-screen family members. All of whom have been calling on Jay to arrive in the last few years.
He said, “I enjoyed playing chemistry with Nick, Sharon, and Olivia. It was interesting, and I had to learn so much from both of them.