I love the glamour of old Hollywood,” Home and Away star Sophie Dillman, 27, says. “It has an unbelievably sexy vibe.”

That was the look that the actress, who plays Ziggy Astoni of Summer Bay, channeled in her third appearance in Who’s Sexiest Problem.

“I’ve got to accept and explore a new look for the sexiest every time I participate and I love that,” she says.

That was the look that the actress, who plays Ziggy Astoni of Summer Bay, channeled in her third appearance in Who’s Sexiest Problem.

“I’ve got to accept and explore a new look for the sexiest every time I participate and I love that,” she says.

What’s sexy about your dress, you think?

For me, it’s a really different look. I typically wear very little makeup away from work. So you can’t help but feel very sexy to glam up like this, to rock the split and the heels, and that’s what I love about this.

When are you feeling the sexiest?

Actually, when I’m barefoot at the beach and also when I’m glammed up like I am today, I love how I feel both. It’s great, and if it makes you feel good, it’s important to dress up a bit, too, especially after dressing down for so long because of the pandemic. But whatever you wear, you’ll feel confident and sexy if you feel good about yourself.

When are you most sure of yourself?

With a decent workout, when I have my blood flowing. Most days, I like to work out hard.