Home and Away Meagher opens up about his latest health concerns

H&A Ray Meagher, Home and Away star, has opened up about his latest health concerns, saying he is still committed to the soap.

In 2019, the actor who plays Alf Stewart underwent two batches of heart surgery. In order to clear out three coronary artery blockages, he first underwent a triple bypass, and then had a second operation just seven months later.

He returned to work in a matter of weeks, after all of that, and told Australia’s Woman’s Day that he “never felt better.”

For 40 years and having so much fun, it was just a build-up of bad living, “he explained.” “She added:” [My wife] was a life-saver, and now she’s holding me straight and narrow.

“He said,” I’m a fairly pragmatic kind of bloke — I just get on with it. “I have a completely reconditioned engine now, as the surgeon told me, and I should be right for a further 100,000 miles!”



“While Ray is now trying to live a healthy lifestyle, he added:” I drink a lot less beer now, but sometimes I still have a little more than is considered good.

Do you know when you meet friends and have a little bit of yarn and a little drink? I would like to occasionally have those nights.